Townhouse tour - The blue one

12:25:00 Sims4 Luxury 1 Comments



Hello everyone !

I'm pleased to share with you my house tour's video about the tiny blue house showed in the first part of the video "How to build a townhouse" you'll find on my channel. It's the smallest house I ever made in The Sims, ahah ! It is made with a simple decoration with light and blue colors. I like the garden for it's realistic size. I saw a lot of garden like that one in my life. 

I'm really sorry about the bad quality of the video. My softwares don't work correctly since I installed W10 on my computer, even when I removed it. If you have any suggestion about what we need to make good videos, please leave a comment. It'll be sooo helpfull ! 

Thanks to everyone for your amazing support and happy simming <3













1 comment :