Boy Room

09:14:00 Sims4 Luxury 10 Comments










Hello everyone !

I've build a bedroom especially for a boy kid and I wanted to share it with us. You can download it into The Sims 4 gallery but without CC. My ID is "Sims4Luxury" and the room name is " Sims4Luxury_Boy room 1. 

If you want to install it manually, click below : 






Credits


dreamteamsimslindseyxsims ; veranka ; victorrmiguellcreations ; Wondymoon ; aroundthesims4 ; 
Coralittsims ; imadako ; Koposov ; 
 KrissAdonisPluto ; Meinkatz ; meghewlett ; Milana ; Mio ; MTQ ; NynaeveDesign ; One Billion Pixels ; Pilar ; pqSim4 ; punisa ; SIMcredibledesigns ; SimszaSeverinka



CC List
(need to be completed)


Paintings :

Wall decor :

Lights :

Decor/clutter :

Furniture :







 Thanks all and happy simming ! <3

10 comments :

  1. Love this room! Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello where is the bed ? LG Elisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ! =)

      The CC list is not completed right now but I've add the link for the bed : http://www.simfileshare.net/download/7447/

      Delete
  3. Hi, I love your design but i was wondering where you got the chair from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I can't remember, sorry !

      Delete
  4. Thank You!!!! This download works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    Lampes

    ReplyDelete