How to create a luxurious garden ?

09:56:00 Wishlook ! 8 Comments





Hello everyone !

I wanted to share with you this video about creating a garden. It is one of my favorite space when it is plenty of plants. I made it to give you some simple ideas which improve your garden style.


What do you think of the video and what would you like to see next ?


Let's get started ! 

Thanks for watching and HAPPY SIMMING ! 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

CC LIST :

Objects :








- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Plants : 







8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Hey ! I'm pleased to see you again =)

      I didn't know if it was interested to download it as it is not a full furnished lot, but if you want, I could add all files (tray & mods) on that page.

      Thank you for your visit and comment <3

      Delete
  2. That would be great and thanks so much for your work, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I add the link to download. Thank you very much, all the pleasure is mine =)

      Delete
  3. thank you! where i can find the floor of the garden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oups, I forgot to add walls & floors in the package. I will have a look on the game and I will back to you =)

      Delete
  4. This beautiful garden is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing :) Where did you get this fence thing (minute 1:22 in the video)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I lost all of my CC so, I can't find it anymore :/

      Delete