French house

04:34:00 Wishlook ! 19 Comments








Hello everybody ! 

I wanted to change a bit and propose you to visit and download my French house if you like it. I took some pictures on pinterest and then I built this house with many cool ideas I've found. I really love the greenhouse due to its adds style to the house.

As it is very long to make a CC list, I decided to create an empty house. Except for the greenhouse, plants, wallpapers and floors, all rooms are empty. You are free to decorate them as you want.

INFORMATIONS :

- lots size : 20X15
- PRICE : around 40 000
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 living room
- 1 kitchen
- 1 dinning room
- 1 office
- 1 swimming pool
- 2 terrace, etc...



KITCHEN


DINNING ROOM


LIVING ROOM


2 BEDROOMS


2 BATHROOMS



TRAY FILES DOESN'T WORK.

You will find the house on The Sims 4 gallery, search for "sims4luxury_french_house" (don't forget to check CC boxes)and my sims ID is not any more " MeliHem " but " Sims4Luxury "

Hope it helps ;)


19 comments :

  1. I searched for the French house including using the sims4luxury and could not find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NVM I found it. Your Sims ID name is different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my Sims ID was made before my blog etc... Do you know if we could change it ?

      Delete
  3. can't find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to find me with my sims ID " MeliHem " and to check all boxes.

      Delete
    2. I've change my Sims ID into Sims4Luxury

      Delete
  4. I now have both of your houses (Family Loft and French House) and they are my favorites!!! Thanks so much! To find the houses make sure you check the CC box when searching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing ! I didn't expect so much but it really makes me happy =) Thank you !

      Delete
  5. gracias por las casas las dos son preciosas(thanks a lot,,both of them are amazing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ! Thank you for your nice comment =) That's a really good idea to write it both spanish and english, I appreciate !

      Delete
  6. Would you consider sharing the CC heavy version, I would love to see it. I'm in love with your design skills, also a cc list for flooring and walls and other basic CC would be delightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ! =) I'm sorry but could you explained with with other words ? I didn't understand :/

      Delete
  7. Hello i didnt understad how do we have the costum contente list could you explain it to me please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi ! =) You have to click on the "download" link below the last picture and install all files included in mods folder into your EA mods folder. Is it enough clear or do you want any more helps ?

      Delete
    2. Whe i download it was not a folder it was a unique pice like package ones!!What can i do to have it like a floder ??Thanks fo helping me

      Delete
    3. Hi ! =)
      did you use winrar to open it ?

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for explain it to me!! Love the house

    ReplyDelete