Canvas

07:07:00 Wishlook ! 5 Comments


Hello Everyone !

There is 6 new canvas for your sims 4,
I hope you like them and Happy Simming ! =)

I've received 2 or three comments about why they're is no merged files on my blog. 
I'm really sorry about that !  I know how is boring to spend to much time downloading files. 
So, if someone could explain me how to do, it will be a pleasure.

Thanks to everyone visiting my blog and sharing my CC.

DOWNLOAD LEFT ONE

DOWNLOAD RIGHT ONE

DOWNLOAD LEFT ONE

DOWNLOAD RIGHT ONE

DOWNLOAD LEFT ONE

DOWNLOAD RIGHT ONE


5 comments :

  1. These are lovely, I downloaded the first two - Thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I've tried to merge them into a zip files. Here to download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/465lwcdhvnq0rjv/Sims4Luxury_canvas_sets_merged_files.zip

      Delete
  2. i love the panda nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont know if anyone told you yet but you can Put them in a zip/rar file that way they are all together.

    ReplyDelete